Really didn't want it to come to this, but we're cancelling the picnic this Sunday.
After the week we've all had, with earthquakes, tsunamis, storms, floods, tornadoes, and an uncertain weather forecast for Sunday, and a still-soaking-wet picnic ground around Rivendell, we've decided to call it off. It's not something we do lightly.
So, to repeat - the picnic is cancelled. We will announce a new date later, but expect it to be no earlier than January.
My apologies if you had a bunch of stuff planned - I know we were all really looking forward to it all.
There will be another day!