Welly-moot, in association with The One Room Fan Museum, presents:
Rivendell Picnic 2020
We haven't had an event for a little while, and I think it's high time. What better way to celebrate the new decade with a Picnic at everyone's favourite LOTR location - Rivendell!
We're all getting together on February 1st, (with Feb 2 as the Plan B bad weather day). We're basically using the same plan as last year, since it worked so well.
Here's the outline:
- Meet at the Kaitoke Forks Carpark (by the swing-bridge), at 10:00am
- Adjust costumes (Hell yes! In costume through the rainforest!) (*)
- At 10:15 or so, we cross the swing-bridge, and walk the main track. It'll take about 30-45 minutes, although possibly a bit longer depending on costume.
- The end of the walk will get us to the Rivendell grassy lawn, where we unpack our picnics
- After the picnic, all join for a Welly-moot group photo by the Archway.
The final plans will be published here as the time comes closer, so check back here often. Please share on your social media as well - the more the merrier!
(*) Bring a Middle-earth costume of your own - or if you're stuck, Kathy will be here with The One Room Fan Museum's amazing costume collection, which you are welcome to wear on the day for a gold coin donation.