For the overseas fans: I may be able to accept absentee bids on your behalf, but let me know well in advance, so I can arrange the necessary paperwork etc. Email me on email@example.com if you're interested. As soon as possible please - time is of the essence, and tickets are limited!
|Royd getting into Orc mode.|
- An actual Orc mask made by Weta Workshop as seen in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Worn by Royd Tolkien during filming of the Bucket List documentary. Just so we're all clear, this is the first time I've EVER seen an actual Weta Orc Mask up for sale, let alone one worn by Royd Tolkien.
Estimated value: priceless. I honestly have no idea how much this would go for; I've never seen one go on sale before (in 17 years!).
- A VIP Weta Workshop tour package for four people, including a personal meeting with Weta Workshop founder Richard Taylor or Tania Rodger, a Weta Cave Workshop tour, introduction to the company and a Thunderbirds Are Go experience, plus a signed book (allow 3 hours). Valued at $800
- A Full day LOTR Tour for two people around the Wellington region, courtesy of Rover Tours Group. Tour includes a visit to the Weta Workshop, including the famous Weta Cave Workshop tour (lunch included). Various LOTR locations - Outer Shire, Rivendell, Isengard, River Anduin, and others. Also includes a gift map created by Daniel Reeve, Middle-earth's official cartographer. A total value of $380, the tour can be booked anytime in the next 12 months.
Furthermore, also these amazing items:
- Gandalf statue signed by Sir Peter Jackson
- Legolas Greenleaf statue signed by Sir Richard Taylor
- Lady Eowyn of Rohan statue signed by Sir Richard Taylor
- The Art of Film Magic - 20 Years of Weta book signed by Sir Richard Taylor
Weta Workshop, Rover Tours Group, and Sir Peter Jackson have all really come to this party, in aid of the Motor Neurone Disease NZ charity. It's a worthy cause, so let's do this. All in all it promises to be quite the evening. Get your tickets soon please - they need to know how much wine to get for the evening. If you can't attend, but would like a shot at the auction items, contact me, at firstname.lastname@example.org !
For more details about the event, check our earlier post:
For tickets ($75) or sponsorship, please email Jodie at email@example.com
See you there!
Wow Sounds like fun in Wellington! Wish I was there Nothing interesting happening here in Manapouri so far... But at least it is not raining!ReplyDelete