The plans are:
- Meet at the Kaitoke Forks Carpark (by the swing-bridge), at 10:00am
- Adjust costumes (Hell yes! In costume through the rainforest!)
- Kathy's bringing along costumes from the One Room Fan Museum too, so there will be plenty for everyone
- At 10:15 or so, we cross the swing-bridge, and walk the main track. It'll take about 30-45 minutes, although possibly a bit longer depending on costume.
- The end of the walk will get us to the Rivendell grassy lawn, where we unpack our picnics
- After the picnic, all join for a Welly-moot group photo by the Archway.
- Plus anything else we can think of on the day, or before. We're open to ideas, so drop us a line anytime!
Afterwards, if people have any energy left, Emily has invited us to her place for a cuppa, chill out and debrief! Details provided on the day.
We've prepared a poster (thanks Kay). Feel free to circulate it or post it anywhere someone might be keen.
See you Dec 15th - hopefully the weather gods and all the Ents and whoever will give us glorious weather! Cheers, Kathy